Allyson Simone works in lectures and teaching Small Business Ventures. Business Management Consulting, Textiles, Marketing and Coaching Teams. Proud to work with Fashion City Colleges and Universities in Fashion Design, Merchandising, Marketing, Textiles and Retail Business acumen.
Achieve Greatness and profits through active listening, creative moves, re-inventing your business. And build relationships through the right network markets and social media, and most of all positive attitude and teams.
My Favorite Quote: Ted Talks (youtube) You Cannot Train Attitude
Experience and Works:
Women Daily Magazine – LA Fashion Magazine – Ceremony Magazine – 100 Layer Cake – Style Me Pretty – Bridal Party – Fashion Show at the Four Seasons – New York City Runway – Kitano Runway – The Wedding Channel – San Diego Style Weddings Magazine – Wedding Bells Magazine – Town and Country Magazine – Riveria – Brides – Modern Bride – Instyle Weddings – Celebrity Style Weddings – San Diego Bride and Groom – Russian Bride – 944 Magazine – Union Tribune – San Diego Magazine – San Diego Magazine top best – San Diego Downtown News – Las Vegas Magazine – Las Vegas Bride – Bride and Bloom – Manhattan Bride Magazine – KUSI News – San Diego News – Dream Wedding Magazine – The Knot – The Wedding Channel Carlsbad News – Encintas News – New York City Couture Show – Elegant Bride – Exquisite Weddings Magazine – The Wedding Guide – Posh Wedding – So Vegas – Wedding Dresses Magazine – Celebrity Weddings – San Diego Style Weddings News – on-set photography works and styling.
Palomar College Fashion Department – San Diego Style Weddings Magazine – Exquisite Weddings Magazine – Ceremony Magazine – SD Writers Guild – My Mentorship Program.
Social Media Works:
Over 200 Editorial Web.Base works in business startups in Fashion Apparel and Bridal industry.
Build Your Appointment: Lectures
- Make a commitment to social media.
- Show off your personality through your web.base.
- Listen to customers, training your teams.
- Focus your efforts on a select networks to build clientele.
- Remember that success follows passion, create your company culture
- Supply the demand, New Collections and Promos at the right time.
- Experiment with video marketing and create followers through small business medias.
- Create a Beautiful Store, why? Merchandising, Color Concepts, and Store Design.
- Business Forecasting and setting team company goals.
Dreams do come true with positive surroundings, that makes a business culture work in todays retail markets.
Photo by Gene Nocon 2011